1. name and contact details of the data controller and the company data protection officer.
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Lawyer and Notary Jens Michaelis
Mehringdamm 50 | 10961 Berlin
Tel: 030 6883 6589 | Fax: 030 7889 7245
Email: ra[at]j-michaelis[dot]de (lawyer matters)
notar[at]j-michaelis[dot]de (notary matters)
2. collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use when visiting the website
When you visit my website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of my website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- name and URL of the file accessed,
- from which the access was made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is processed by me for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection set-up of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of my website,
- evaluating system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. My legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case will I use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
3. transfer of data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. I will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to disclose your data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
4. Cookies, analysis tools
5. data subject rights
You have the right
- According to Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by me. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Article 17 of the Regulation, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and I no longer require the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to me in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- revoke your consent, once given, at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that I may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or my registered office for this purpose.
6. right of objection
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an email to ra[at]j-michaelis[dot]de
Due to the further development of my website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on this page.
8. mail traffic
In order to detect spam and phishing e-mails, my provider's filter analyses the content of all e-mails. In doing so, it takes into account all units of meaning that result from several (up to five) words that immediately follow each other or are close to each other. Based on the combination of phrases contained, spam e-mails are reliably detected, even when they are sent for the first time. The filter is regularly retrained on the basis of several million spam e-mails. The filter takes into account whether the sender and recipient of a message know each other and send e-mails to each other. The risk of the filter mistakenly marking an important message as spam is thus reduced to almost zero.